We care about the privacy of our customers and all those who come into contact with us. This is why we have prepared this information trying to explain to you in a simple way how we process personal data.
We have configured each treatment to minimize the collection and use of user identification data, excluding treatment in all cases where the set purposes can be achieved in other ways.
Name and Address of the controller
The data controller is SPICI s.r.l. (hereinafter also “Owner”)
Corso Nicolangelo Protopisani 70 80146 · Napoli · Italia
Types of data processed
- personal data (name, surname, date of birth, address etc.);
- contact details (phone number, email etc.)
- data relating to the CV sent, at the discretion of the interested party
Purpose and legal basis
Your data are processed for the following purposes:
- Respond to requests sent via the form on the site or through the owner’s contact details;
- Execute a contract or pre-contractual measures (for example coworking contracts, call registration, incubation contract) which represents an independent legal basis for the processing pursuant to art. 6 letter b;
- Sending training and information communications (for example by sending the newsletter);
The legal basis of the treatments in points 1) 2) 3) can be identified in the consent you gave when collecting the data.
You can withdraw your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing carried out, in the manner indicated in the “DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS” section.
Sometimes, the legal basis for the purposes referred to in point 3) is the legitimate interest of the owner in developing relationships with its customers and creating the network. The provision of data for this purpose is free and you can request that your data not be processed for this purpose or oppose the processing.
The data can be transmitted to companies belonging to the same Group (eg City of Science, Federico II University) by virtue of a legitimate interest (see recital 48 GDPR).
The data can be processed or communicated to third parties to comply with legal obligations (for example for fraud prevention) to which the Data Controller is subject (pursuant to art.6 letter c GDPR).
Recipients of the data
Within the limits of the processing purposes indicated, your data may be communicated to Partners, consultants, private and / or public companies, appointed as Data Processors (hereinafter also “Managers”) by the Data Controller. The Managers in charge are promptly identified in the Treatment Register, updated periodically. For information on the point you can write an email to the owner.
Some treatments (such as server storage) may be managed by managers with offices in third countries with respect to the EU. Campania New Steel guarantees that European regulations on the processing of personal data will be applied to these treatments on the basis of specific agreements (standard clauses approved by the EU Commission).
The collected data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (art.5.1 letter e) or according to the deadlines established by law.
The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is carried out periodically.
Collection of general data and information
We inform you that the provision of data for some fields, specially marked at the time of the request, is mandatory. Failure to provide it makes it impossible to execute the request or to conclude the contract.
For all other types of data not expressly marked, there is no obligation to provide the data subject.
Rights of the data subject
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, and you have the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identity of the owner, manager and the designated representative;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State territory, managers or agents.
You also have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the limitation of the processing in cases of dispute on the accuracy of the data, opposition to the processing or cancellation of the data
- personal claims against the owner, as well as for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters f) and h) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data provided and to transmit them, directly or through the owner, to another data controller (so-called right to data portability).
You also have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- If you believe that your rights have been violated by the owner and / or a third party, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Authority for the protection of personal data and / or other competent supervisory authority pursuant to 5 GDPR.
To exercise these rights, you can write an email to email@example.com